It’s that time of year! March and April are popular months for marching bands to travel across the country to perform in an unforgettable parade or festival. These marching band trips build camaraderie around experiences that students will reminisce about for the rest of their lives.
How could you possibly forget marching down Main Street in the Magic Kingdom playing a piece that you worked on the entire school year, alongside your closest friends?
Planning an excellent marching band trip and raising the funds to travel does take time. Most marching bands start planning and fundraising year in advance. Now is the time to get started for a spring 2015 trip and we are here to help!
Our current promotion will help cut costs for your marching band trip.
From now until May 23, 2014, band directors can book 2015 marching band trips at 2014 prices.
That’s right, you heard correctly! ALL marching band trips for 2015 to ALL destinations in the United States are eligible. Your marching band trip pricing will be the exact same as it is for 2014 and will not reflect ANY increased prices in hotels, motor coach travel, meals, attractions, entry tickets, etc.
Curious? Give us a call just to check it out. We will be happy to offer you a customized proposal at no cost or obligation. See a customized itinerary and pricing for your marching band trip, worry-free.
Scholastica Travel has specialized in marching band and school group travel for over 34 years. After hosting our own marching band competition for 14 years and traveling extensively with bands around the country (including Hawaii), we know the unique travel needs of marching bands and how best to accommodate them. We take care of all travel arrangements so that you can focus on the music!
Our band directors enjoy the following benefits of working with Scholastica:
- Free Proposal: Give us a try! Receive a customized itinerary with pricing at no cost or obligation.
- 100% Customized itinerary: Your itinerary is customized to meet your schedule, interests, and needs.
- Dedicated Travel Consultant: Work one-on-one with the same dedicated travel consultant from beginning to end of the tour planning phase.
- Pre-Trip Presentation: Schedule a pre-trip presentation at your convenience! A Scholastica representative will visit your school to present the itinerary and payment information to parents and band students.
- Payment Flexibility: Submit deposits either as a group or individually.
- On-Site Coordinator: A professional tour leader will travel with your group to handle all trip logistics.
- Strong Safety Record: The safety of our travelers is our top priority. We provide night time supervision, accommodation at student safe hotels, an on-site coordinator, and a 24-hour emergency assistance team.
- Music Festival Partners: We partner with many music festivals including:
Let’s get started! Give us a call today or submit a quick request and we will get started on your free proposal. Lock-in those 2014 before this offer runs out.