Will you be traveling soon with a student group by motorcoach? These must pack items should be included in a kit and placed on each bus. Must pack items cover student care, organization, and fun! Taking these advanced preparations will make the journey to and from your destination comfortable and smooth.
Must Pack Items: Student Care
1. Medical Treatment Consent Forms
2. Bottled water (1 bottle per student per day is recommended)
3. First aid kit
4. Paper towels
5. Tissues / Kleenex
6. Trash bags
7. Disposable gloves (in case of unforeseen spills or sickness)
8. Hand sanitizer
9. Wet wipes
10. Medicines (Dramamine, Tylenol, Advil)
11. Peppermints (for motion sickness)
12. Toilet paper
13. Febreeze or alternative air freshener
14. Feminine products (Sanitary napkins and tampons)
Must Pack Items: Organization
Must Pack Items: Fun on the Bus
19. Destination specific movies
20. Time-passing activities
- See our free to download scavenger hunts, crossword puzzles, and word searches here.
Preparing for all circumstances, whether it be motion sickness or slow traffic, will keep your travels smooth and enjoyable. Create a kit of these must pack items for the lead teachers on each bus.
You may also be interested in:
- 9 Things to Know Before Traveling by Motor Coach Bus
- Coach Buses: Motor Coach Bus Sizes and Other FAQ
Scholastica Travel has specialized in customized travel since 1980. Let us help you make your class travel goals a reality. Call today or fill out a quick info request to receive a free quote.