Looking for a fun game to play on your school trip to New York City? These “Would You Rather” questions are great conversation starters!
Pass a list of questions out to students to play among themselves or play as a group over the motor coach microphone! Students can raise their hands to vote for their choice.
New York City: Would You Rather?
- … go to the top of the Empire State Building or to the crown of the Statue of Liberty?
- … attend the Christmas tree lighting in Rockefeller Center or the Times Square Ball drop on New Year’s Eve?
- … see a famous actor from the motorcoach window or tour NBC studios?
- … take a long walk in Central Park or people watch in Times Square?
- … see a performance at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts or a ballgame at Yankee Stadium?
- … shop in FAO Schwarz, the oldest toy store in the country or in Macy’s Herald Square, the oldest Macy’s in the country?
- … spend an afternoon in the American Museum of Natural History or in Ellis Island Immigration History Museum?
- … ride the Subway or take a cab?
- … ice skate in Rockefeller Center or walk across the Brooklyn Bridge?
- … tour the United Nations or explore the National September 11 Memorial Museum?
- … eat a slice of the best pizza in New York or a slice of the best cheesecake in New York?
- … take a picture in Times Square or by the Statue of Liberty?
- … visit St. Patrick’s Cathedral or spend a morning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art?
- … star in a Broadway musical or in a movie filmed in New York City?
- … stay up late with your friends at the hotel or go to bed early?
- … enjoy a delicious meal in China Town or Little Italy?
- … work on Wall Street or in the Garment District?
- … explore Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum or Ripley’s Believe It or Not?
- … live in a New York City high rise or anywhere else?
- … see what New York City looks like 200 years in the future or see what it looked like 200 years in the past?
There are many free resources available on our Resources page. Sign-up to receive monthly newsletters so that you never miss a resource!
Ready to plan your school trip? Click the button below to get started!