How can I make a trip to Atlanta more educational?
Science, history, and economics are topics that can be explored on a trip to Atlanta.
Many of the sites that you will visit in have developed Atlanta lesson plans to further student engagement. Incorporate a few of these lesson plans into your teaching prior to departure to add deeper meaning to your Atlanta school trip!
Atlanta Lesson Plans
- A Walk Through Time in Georgia Scavenger Hunt: 7th Grade
- A Walk Through Time in Georgia Scavenger Hunt: High School Environmental Science
- A Walk Through Time in Georgia Scavenger Hunt: High School Biology
- Water Water, Everywhere
- What is a Watershed?
- An Estuary Field Study
- Chemically Testing for Water Quality
- Social Studies and Language Arts, Grade 7
- Social Studies and Language Arts, Grade 8
- World History, High School
- Economics, High School
- The Price of Freedom: Causes and Consequences of the Civil War
- In Their Moccasins: The Cherokee Journey of Change
Ready to plan your school trip? Click the button below to get started!