The search is on! Scholastica Travel is looking for artwork to adorn its 2016 Christmas cards with a Christmas Card Design Contest.
All tour participants traveling with Scholastica during the 2016-2017 school year are invited to submit a bright and colorful piece of festive artwork.
A panel of Scholastica Travel judges will choose two winning pieces of artwork to be featured on the Scholastica Travel Christmas cards this year. In addition to the honor of having their artwork featured, the grand prize winner will receive a $200 credit towards their Scholastica Travel trip (taken during the 2016-2017 school year). The second place winner will receive a $100 credit towards their Scholastica Travel trip (taken during the 2016-2017 school year) and will be featured as the cover photo on the Scholastica Facebook page.
Deadline for entries is midnight, October 31st. Entries are to be submitted in jpeg or png format (take a photo with a phone or scan the original if needed) and sent via email to email@example.com.
The winners will officially be announced November 7th. Winners will be notified by email.
- Designs must be original.
- Designs must be created by participants on a Scholastica Travel trip traveling during the 2016-2017 school year.
- Extra points will be awarded for involving your trip destination and/or the Scholastica Travel Inc logo.
- Designs must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or received by mail at the Scholastica Travel office by midnight on 10/31/16. Please include your name and Trip ID# with your entry.
- The Scholastica Travel team will vote on the designs. Winners will be notified by email on 11/7/16.
- By submitting a design, you are allowing the future unconditional use of the design(s) by Scholastica Travel Inc.
Ready to plan your school trip? Click the button below to get started!