Customize this chaperone recruitment letter to invite parents and guardians to play a key role in the success of a school trip. Recruit chaperones with as much advanced notice as possible so that they can plan the trip into their schedule. Once you receive notice of their interest, you can follow-up with additional trip details and expectations.
Chaperone Recruitment Letter Template
I am excited to share that our school will be offering a trip to <ENTER DESTINATION HERE>. The trip will take place < ENTER TRIP DATES HERE>.
Would you be interested in serving as a chaperone on this trip? We know that you would be a great addition to our team and would help us run the trip smoothly.
Attached is our itinerary so that you can see all of the wonderful places that we will be visiting.
Please let us know if you are interested in serving in this important role by <ENTER FOLLOW-UP DATE HERE> by emailing <ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE> or calling <ENTER YOUR PHONE NUMBER HERE> Once we hear back from you, we will follow-up with more details.
We hope that you will join us!
<ENTER YOUR NAME HERE>
<ENTER YOUR TITLE HERE>
- 4 Exciting Ways to Recruit Chaperones for Student Trips
- How Successful Trip Leaders Organize Chaperones
- How to Save Hours on a School Trip: Chaperone Recommendations
- How to Turn Chaotic Bus Travel into Organized Student Trips
- 6 Steps for a Smooth Hotel Check-In on a School Trip
- How to Spot the Weakest Part of Your Trip (And What to Do About It)
Ready to plan your school trip? Click the button below to get started!