Eager to have a price and trip proposal for your school?
We are too. At Scholastica, we want you to have your trip proposal in hand as soon as possible. Even moreso, we want that proposal to be accurate.
How long does it take to receive a trip proposal?
It typically takes 7 business days to build a custom proposal with accurate pricing and confirmed vendor availability.
During this time, we:
- Design an hour-by-hour itinerary customized for your group’s interests and needs
- Confirm availability and pricing with motor coach companies
- Confirm availability and pricing with a hotel for your travel dates
- Confirm availability at high-demand attractions for your travel dates.
- Price your customized trip.
Should you choose to travel with Scholastica, you will know exactly what you will be receiving.
We take care of the details up front so that there are no surprises later.
What is included in the trip proposal?
Your proposal package will include:
- Hour-by-hour itinerary
- Motor coach transportation
- Hotel lodging
- Nighttime supervision
- Tour leader services
- Requested attraction admissions
- Requested included meals
- Complimentary travel packages for chaperones (as requested).
- Complete insurance including: $5000 Emergency Accident Insurance, $1000 Life Insurance, $250 Emergency Dental.
- All taxes.
- Gratuity for meals, tour leader (s), motor coach driver(s), etc.
Your proposal will also include 5 price categories based on the number of paying participants per bus. Again, no surprises! We won’t overcharge you with a blanket price. Your package price adjusts based on the number of paying participants per bus.
Additionally, we offer two payment options to our groups, individual payments and group check payments. Groups choosing the group check payment option will receive a significant discount on their trip package price. Why pay for a service you don’t need?
What trip proposal questions should I be asking?
Are you receiving bids from other companies? Be sure to ask yourself these questions:
- Is my itinerary hour-by-hour or a simple bulleted list of included items?
- How close to the city is my hotel? The company with the lower price may be putting you farther from the city.
- Is the motor coach availability confirmed?
- Am I paying too much? Or does my package price change based on the number of participants and payment method?
- Am I really comparing apples-to-apples? Are the package inclusions the same?
- How long has this company been in business? Scholastica has specialized in school tours since 1980.
Ready to plan your school trip? Click the button below to get started!