It is extremely important that we receive your rooming list 45 days prior to departure. We request that you follow these instructions when completing the rooming list form:
- Assign students and chaperones to rooms in the order you would like the hotel to assign them.
- Assign four students per room.
- Do not place your adult/chaperone rooms at the end of your list. Hotels will not take the time to intersperse these rooms amongst the students. If you do not know who the adults will be put chaperone room on your rooming list and indicate the number of male or female chaperones in that room. We suggest that the adult rooms are positioned near the rooms they will be assigned to supervise.
- Designate all adults and chaperones with -CHAPERONE after their name.
- On multiple bus tours, please include the bus number of the participants next to their name.
- Submit your completed rooming list a minimum of 45 days prior to departure.
- Please be aware that any changes made to original rooming list may make hotel check-in slower.
- Complimentary rooms are double occupancy.
- Paying students and adults choosing not to stay four per room will be required to pay a room occupancy supplement.
- Hotels will do their best in keeping your rooms together. However, if a guest extends their stay or something happens with room maintenance, it is possible that the hotel may have to change room arrangements